The Fellowship Team plans, promotes, and supports gatherings that use the kitchen and the fellowship hall with the support of council and guidance from the pastor. Examples of this work include:
- Assisting with Chat and Snack
- Assisting the community lunch program
- Coordinating food hospitality for congregation-wide events
- Maintaining kitchen supplies
- Updating the kitchen guidelines and coordinating kitchen schedules with church office
- Maintaining kitchen cleanliness
2018 Team Leader: Mark Satterwhite
Members: Isma Boland, Sue Drafts, Bobby Heid, Kelly Heid, Melba Murphy, Beverly Nivens, Steve Nivens, Ann Satterwhite, Mark Satterwhite, Doris Wessinger.
Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper
Two Lenten Meals
Thanks to a hard-working committee. They are a great bunch and really step up to the plate to get things done. If anyone wants to join with a great group of people to help with these events, please let us know and we will put your name on our list. Thanks again for a great job this year!!
Submitted by Isma Boland, 2017 Team Leader
Members: Sue Drafts, Bobby Heid, Kelly Heid, Margaret Jumper, Melba Murphy, Beverly Nivens, Steve Nivens, Ann Satterwhite, Mark Satterwhite, Doris Wessinger.